Tuesday, November 19, 2013

OMG this would help with my cords! I HATE cords! Definitely going to try this.. Just hoping the powerstrip doesn't get too hot in the box without the air circulation. :s

Creative Handmade Gift Wrapping
Creative Handmade Gift Wrapping
Click here to download
DIY: Valentines Day Group Project. Could also do other holiday themes such as: Halloween Pumpkin, Christmas Tree, Easter Egg
DIY: Valentines Day Group Project. Could also do other holiday themes such as: Halloween Pumpkin, Christmas Tree, Easter Egg
Click here to download
OMG this would help with my cords! I HATE cords! Definitely going to try this.. Just hoping the powerstrip doesn't get too hot in the box without the air circulation. :s
OMG this would help with my cords! I HATE cords! Definitely going to try this.. Just hoping the powerstrip doesn't get too hot in the box without the air circulation. :s
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment